Do you want ot panic the next time you loose comments or Posts if in case something goes wrong to your blog? The obvious answer is no! Yea nobody would like that to happen, but isn’t it good to play safe? ok sorry for getting you worried! Lets get back with the main point here.
So the question here is how do we backup out blogger posts and comments?
Ok, now many of you blogspot users maynot be aware of hidden blogger in draft features. This feature is directly bought up from there and now its available for everyone to use.
1. Login into your blogger Dashboard > Settings > Basic Settings.
2. There you will find an option “Export blog” Click on that option!
3. Now you will get a small note saying “So first Export your blog into the Blogger Atom export format. You can do this to move your blog to another blogging service or simply to store your blog on your own hard drive.”
4. Choose “EXPORT BLOG” again
5. That’s it your blog is now safe! enjoy!
The downloaded file will be in .xml format. PLease don’t go to change any content in that file. You can import posts and comments from a previously exported Blogger blog at the same page using the Import Blog facility.
Now if in case someone hacks into your blogger blog and deletes it you know that you can restore it with ease! I hope this tutorial was helpful to most of you Feel free to drop a comment if you need any assistance!